- Sale: Extra 5% OFF (Apply Code: 5%Off)
- Free Shipping on orders over 6 units
- The gas timer Inlet & Outlet are 3/8" Flare Male and Female Connectors.
- The timer sets from 0 to 60 minutes. Automatic shut-off timer will remember to turn off your gas, even if you don’t.
- Mechanically designed; batteries not required
- Flared fitting design is simple to use and can be installed by anyone
- Passed CSA and met IP43 standards
- NO WORRIEZ has a flexible mounting structure that enables you to fasten the gas timer anywhere.
- For outdoor and residential devices only.
- IMPORTANT: To initially set up the timer, ensure the grill, gas tank and timer are all in turn off position. And turn the dial clockwise past the 60-minute mark first and then turn it counter-clockwise to the “OFF” position. This is a one-time requirement for activating the mechanical timer.
- Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm- See www.P65Warings.ca.gov for more information.
- CAUTION: Installing gas appliances can be dangerous. Although NO WORRIEZ Timer provides information supporting DIY efforts, all gas connections should be made by a professional gas installer. We advise working with a certified NFI Gas Specialist. Start your search here: https://www.nficertified.org/public/
|Product Name||Gas Grill Shut off Timer|
|Features||100% mechanical operated device, no battery needed.|
|Product Weight||1.5 LBS|
|Max Output||80,000 B.T.U., Propane Gas @ 1.53 SP. @ 11” w.c|
|Manufacturer||NO WORRIEZ International Corp.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||Oct. 01, 2021|