The No WORRIEZ gas shut off timer features a rugged and water resistant design that requires no special tools to install.
Follow the eight steps below, and you’ll be set.
1. Ensure to close oﬀ the gas tank valve before installing.
2. The gas timer Inlet & Outlet are 3/8" Flare Male and Female Connectors.
3. Connect the gas supply hose to the timer connector.
4. Connect the timer hose to the grill.
5. Make sure to keep the timer at least 18 inches away from the grill.
6. Please make sure timer marked "OUT" connects to the grill, and timer marked "IN" connects to the source of gas.
7. Turn on gas tank and ensure the both connections are tight and not leaking.
8. The timer is ready for use.